Encompass Home Health

www.ehhi.com

Great company offering stability and growth opportunities

Sales (Current Employee) Fort Worth, TX

ProsCompany has tripled in size in the 5 years that I've been employed. There are many opportunities for advancement, and bonus / salary compensation is above the average in the home health industry. Benefits are great - including 4 weeks of PDO a year, health insurance at a great rate and 401k with matching. I've worked for small "mom and pop" home health companies and I've worked for large corporations, and this company seems to be the best of both. The executive team still has a lot of "hands on" access, and employees have direct access of communication when they want.

ConsExpectations are high at Encompass. They expect higher monthly numbers out of their sales reps than the average competitor, but their compensation and bonus plan is also much better. Office staff is expected to carry bigger caseloads than at most companies, but again, there's a bonus package for those positions as well. Clinical field staff also have higher productivity packages, but again - there's a productivity bonus plan for those positions as well.

Advice to Senior ManagementCorporate management team does a great job of defining goals for the year, developing specialty programs, and encouraging retention and focusing on employee satisfaction. Local management at some of the branches don't always seem to follow the same focus on employee retention and implementing corporate philosophies.

Not my favorite scar

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Encompass Home Health

Pros: Pay was ok, no bounced checks, office people got yearly… Cons: Learn by making mistakes, training is frugally handed out. Upper level management have favorites which may do as they like. Once they have finished getting… Advice to Senior Management: You don't have to kill that office to make sure… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good company.

Registered Nurse (Former Employee) Houston, TX

I worked at Encompass Home Health full-time for more than a year

Pros: Encompass promotes from within before hiring from outside the company. Cons: Pt load combined with Pt notes can be a lot… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the employee training. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Encompass Home Health.

Worked for Encompass Home Health? Contribute to the Community!