Encompass Home Health
www.ehhi.com Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

It's all about $$$

Management (Former Employee)
Fort Worth, TX

ProsThe office and field staff are generally great to work with, but the upper management can't seem to figure out why the good staff leave. Or... They don't give a darn.

ConsUpper Management is seriously disconnected from the Parent and Branches. Focus on the bottom-line has significantly clouded the judgement of those who make the decisions. The Clinical staff are no longer able to take care of patients appropriately because the Marketing structure makes most of the decisions. If you want to become a Stepford employee, then this is your dream job! A "Better Way to Care" does not extend to the employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake the Management Structure down about 2 levels, let the field Clinicians do their job, and stop the money hammer mantra. And switch from Kool Aid to a nice brisk ice tea!

Don't drink the Kool aid!

Physical Therapist (Current Employee)
    San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Encompass Home Health full-time for more than a year

Pros: Rapidly expanding corporate machine intent on dominating the market. Cons: Typical corporate shpiel touting their uniqueness and innovative and groundbreaking programs that are light years above the competition. In reality, they are no different… Advice to Senior Management: Pay your qualified and experienced staff reasonably, and reward their loyalty and commitment. Patient care is what drives your business. Realize this and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Rewarding

Rn- Case Manager (Current Employee)
    Muskogee, OK

I have been working at Encompass Home Health

Pros: As a prn employee, i am in total control of my schedule. I am almost always available to work between 9 & 3, mon-fri. I… Cons: Hmmmm...well, i'm trying to think up some negatives. The charting used to be a nightmare, i wont lie. But since we have our new devices,… Advice to Senior Management: i need a personal driver and a keyboard for my device. Thats about it. I love my coworkers. I love my… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Encompass Home Health.

Worked for Encompass Home Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Encompass Home Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Encompass Home Health CEO April Anthony. All reviews posted anonymously by Encompass Home Health employees.