Encora

Do Not Join Encora India - One of the Worst places to work

Former Employee - Technical Manager
Former Employee - Technical Manager

I worked at Encora

Pros

Good onsite client in Gurgaon
You can flourish like anything If you are manupulative and political.
Comparitively better salaries for some employees

Cons

I DO NOT RECOMMEND ENCORA to anyone here is the story, not just mine but a lot of others too...

Non ethical company policies, appraisal process is unfair and policy changes suddenly when appraisal time comes in. Management certainly dont bothered about employees. They always talk a lot on importance of ethics, professionalism, responsibilities, communication but when it comes to them, it never applies.

Admin and Finance teams are so inefficient, they hardly pay attention to any request from employees... even after several follow-ups and escalations.

Many senior people tried to correct the system and had tough time with the management but at last they had to quit out of frustration or management pressure.

Even the exit process is so crappy that they will harass you at each and every point even when you have served proper notice period as per your agreement... Nobody will tell you the exit formalities, process etc even after many follow-ups and reminders. They won’t give acknowledgement to your resignation till last day. Senior management will not respond to your emails.

After relieving, there is no idea by when you will get your full and final settlement done... they say it will happen according to company policy but the best thing is there is no information about this in the policy and even if you try to ask them about the timeframe and policy... they will not respond.

I got my full and final settlement after 3 months of my exit. This is not with one employee; they do it with each and every employee... I discussed this with others who quit Encora and they all were too frustrated with the policies and inefficiency in the system.

In my 15 years of career, I have worked with around 6 companies but working with ENCORA WAS THE WORST EXPERIENCE. I am happy to be out of this crappy organization.

Please go through the above comments, take the employee concerns, escalations seriously and act on them. You always expect a lot from employees but you should set good examples by motivating them rather that harassing them.

17 Other Employee Reviews for Encora (View Most Recent)

Encora at bangalore - Sr. Software

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Encora

Pros

1. Better growth considering small size.
    2. Good pay (at least I got it).
    3. Good client base.
    4. Nice mix of tech.

Cons

1. No onsite.
    2. Facilities lack.
    3. Cant change location.
    4. Lack of branding.
    5. No intranet or IM or other basics which bigger company employees are used to.

1. Get a bigger, better brand and soon.
    2. Hire better people.
    3. Increase communication skills in employees. Impart trainings.
    4. have more onsite presence

NA

Current Employee - Product Manager in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Product Manager in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Encora

Pros

Its a growing organization and therefore good to work

Cons

It has limited visbility of Product management

NA