Encora

www.encorainc.com
  www.encorainc.com
There are newer employer reviews for Encora

An Entry level company run with an objective of reselling

Former Employee - Senior Developer in Bangalore (India)
Former Employee - Senior Developer in Bangalore (India)

I worked at Encora

Pros

Prime Location in Bangalore city, Lenient office timings so we get work life balance

Cons

The prime objective of top management is only to sell the company to a new vendor. So they aren't focused on company's expansion or for creating an employee friendly environment. They are creating financial returns and showing off. Now their main aim is for Body shopping and no interest in bringing more SW projects. Chance of going to the bench is very high now. Once in Bench no lenience and you are thrown out no matter what good you had done to the company in the past.

High employee attrition
No recognition for any work you do
No value for employees or their work
No growth for middle level and senior levels

Reduce attrition, Care the employees and give training to them for their career growth too. Need to change the top management - Nitin and Venu. They aren't fit for the roles and are running like a trading company. Put a limit to body shopping and concentrate on more projects, else this company will become 100% a manpower resourcing company.

17 Other Employee Reviews for Encora (View Most Recent)

Excellent product company to work.......

I have been working at Encora

Pros

I have recently joined this company…I really like the benefits n perks I got from Encora.... it’s a place to learn and excel…Its so good abt their work culture, work life balance, pay, incentives, reimbursements, career growth, management, HR policies….they recognize people and show us a transparent career growth..Everything depends on each person perception..this is my perception abt the company where I have not seen any discrepancies …Ofcourse it’s a growing company where v get opportunities to grow with the company……..I feel so proud to be a part of this company and to be an Encorite…..

Cons

Lack of Branding,No IM facility.

People feel some what insecure abt this company bcoz of branding...but thats not true...i feel that company is growing in a full pace....people shud feel they hav gud career growth in this product company...for that you need to work to change their perception...I would suggest to concentrate on branding....

Can not be a happy experience

Current Employee - Consultant in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - Consultant in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at Encora

Pros

Good facilities if you work for their flagship client which is provided by the client to all vendors. Tough to add more as there is no interaction or real communication effort made by the company towards people posted at client side.

Cons

1. No defined process or policies. Each year brings a new policy formulation depending on the whim of the management. Policies like appraisals, finance change every now and then and there is never a clear understanding of what needs to be done. Same is the case with the management including HR or finance who if responding are never clear on any question asked.
    2. No respect for employee feedback.
    3. No support for skill set enhancement. Request for trainings or side projects are ignored and after working for some time people feel that their skill set has deteriorated.
    4. Politics is rampant. Hard work never appreciated.
    5. Even after working for more than 2 years yet to see the encora office. Interaction with support staff is a rarity.
    6. Appraisals are always delayed for one reason or the other. Management compares the increase given with other huge indian companies and not in line with the other companies of their size.

Make an effort to make people posted at client side feel part of the company. Make policies more transparent, consistent and inclusive for people at client side. Appraisal should be fair and should be done on time.

There are newer employer reviews for Encora