Encora
www.encorainc.com Scottsdale, AZ

An Entry level company run with an objective of reselling

Senior Developer (Former Employee)
Bangalore (India)

ProsPrime Location in Bangalore city, Lenient office timings so we get work life balance

ConsThe prime objective of top management is only to sell the company to a new vendor. So they aren't focused on company's expansion or for creating an employee friendly environment. They are creating financial returns and showing off. Now their main aim is for Body shopping and no interest in bringing more SW projects. Chance of going to the bench is very high now. Once in Bench no lenience and you are thrown out no matter what good you had done to the company in the past.

High employee attrition
No recognition for any work you do
No value for employees or their work
No growth for middle level and senior levels

Advice to Senior ManagementReduce attrition, Care the employees and give training to them for their career growth too. Need to change the top management - Nitin and Venu. They aren't fit for the roles and are running like a trading company. Put a limit to body shopping and concentrate on more projects, else this company will become 100% a manpower resourcing company.

Excellent product company to work.......

(Current Employee)

I have been working at Encora

Pros: I have recently joined this company…I really like the benefits n perks I got from Encora.... it’s a place to learn and excel…Its so good… Cons: Lack of Branding,No IM facility. Advice to Senior Management: People feel some what insecure abt this company bcoz of branding...but thats not true...i feel that company is growing in a full pace....people shud… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Can not be a happy experience

Consultant (Current Employee)
    Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at Encora

Pros: Good facilities if you work for their flagship client which is provided by the client to all vendors. Tough to… Cons: 1. No defined process or policies. Each year brings a new policy formulation depending on the whim of the management. Policies like appraisals, finance change… Advice to Senior Management: Make an effort to make people posted at client side feel part of the company. Make policies more… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Encora.

Worked for Encora? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Encora reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Encora CEO Venu Raghavan. All reviews posted anonymously by Encora employees.