There are newer employer reviews for Encore Capital Group

Excellent company

Former Employee - Process Expert  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
Former Employee - Process Expert in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at Encore Capital Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The work environment,the managament and the flexibility while working

Cons

Nthing bad with that company

They should be more open and wider thinking and strongly believe in open door policy.

49 Other Employee Reviews for Encore Capital Group (View Most Recent)

Awesome place to work!!

I have been working at Encore Capital Group full-time

Pros

I relocated to San Diego a couple of years ago and applied for a position with Encore Capital. I was called by Nicole and we did an initial telephone interview, and was scheduled to come in for a formal interview that week. I met with two members of the HR team, two members of the team that I would be working directly with and one of the company's Senior Vice President's. They were extremely professional, organized and the interviews flowed seamlessly. Although I was not selected for the original position I applied for, management thought that I would be a great fit for another position.

I was scheduled for another round of interviews, but unfortunately that position wasn't a match either. Nicole was determined that I was an excellent fit for the company, and went above and beyond what I have ever seen any recruiter would have to, in an economy when there are thousands of people searching for jobs. She literally searched for the perfect opportunity and the right fit for me at Encore. It was about a month later that I received an email from Nicole about a position that she knew would be a great fit. I came in for a direct interview with a Senior Vice President, which I would report to, and an hour later I received a phone call extending an offer.

Let me say that I know how stressful it can be searching for a job. It can be exhausting and discouraging to keep going through the interview process only to be disappointed. What I love about Encore is that from beginning to end they are really working hard for top talent that they truly believe would be a great addition to the Encore family. You may not be offered a position on the 1st, 2nd or even 3rd try. If Encore believes in your talent they will work hard to find the right fit for you!!

There is plenty of opportunity and room for growth at Encore. If you are looking for a career with a company that values and respects their employees, then look no further. Encore may be the home for you!

Cons

It would be nice to have the benefit of working from home at least once a week.

Keep recruiting top talent with the right attitudes and strong core values!

The Company is good but the HR is bad.

Former Employee - Resident Expert  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Former Employee - Resident Expert in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at Encore Capital Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great incentives. Good work environment and was ranked as 1st amongst the best places to work in 2011. Some of the managers are really good. They give good gifts.

Cons

The crowd is not good anymore. It was different when the company started some years back..Also, one person Mr Mithun who is in the HR did not give me the vouchers upon the completion of 4 years despite my continuous reminder to him.

Especialy HR people, do not procrastinate.....and do not take undue advantage of old employees

There are newer employer reviews for Encore Capital Group

Worked for Encore Capital Group? Contribute to the Community!