Encore Payment Systems

www.encoreps.com

Independent Business Analyst

Former Employee - Independent Business Analyst  in  Frisco, TX
Former Employee - Independent Business Analyst in Frisco, TX

Pros

My team leader was awesome. Always gave me great and positive feedback to build from. He was very encouraging and very helpful.

Cons

In my first week I got in front of 2 business owners. 80% of my so called 'qualified' appointments were not at all. Commission only position, you use your gas to get to all the places with no guarantee that you will even speak with the business owner.

Talk to the people in the marketing call center, they are doing a terrible job and not helping the IBAs at all.

Other reviews for Encore Payment Systems

Great support team, training and plenty of opportunity to close deals

Current Employee - Independent Business Analyst  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Independent Business Analyst in Houston, TX

Pros

Money. If you are good at sales you will do great here. They pay very well and on time. No fighting for your cash... I'm making over 7K a month and havent even started residuals yet!!

Cons

If you suck at sales you will make nothing. Simple as that. You are only as good as your sales...

Nothing. They follow standard sales goals and push (who doesnt?). I love it...and thrive here.

Outside Sales

Former Employee - Outside Sales-Merchant Accounts  in  Virginia Beach, VA
    Former Employee - Outside Sales-Merchant Accounts in Virginia Beach, VA

Pros

None that comes to mind. Full of false promises & hope

Cons

First, they do not invest anything in your success. Training is by teleconference and watching videos. They tell you they have a call center to set up appointments but I found out it was my team leading going through a business directory and just pulling random names & sending me on blind appointments. My first appt they sent me on I was to ask for the manager, which they gave me their name but when I went to the business, it was a sub business of the actual business at the location and the person I was supposed to talk to & whom they set the appt up with does not even work out of that office. When I called my Team Leader they blamed it on the call center and sometimes they get confused. Upon reaching the manager I found out nobody had even called them to set up an appt! Next appt they sent me I could not even find the business because it was no longer in business.
    They are trying to sell you on the whole EMV card & telling you all cards & machines have to be EMV by 2015 however when I asked the drop date nobody could tell me. You are also considered Self Employed, not an Employee. By being self employed they cannot set up your appts or set your hours however that is what they do.
    They try to get you to lock the merchant in a long term lease for equipment that is way overpriced.

There are newer employer reviews for Encore Payment Systems.

Worked for Encore Payment Systems? Contribute to the Community!