Endo Pharmaceuticals

www.endo.com

Analytical Staff Scientist

Staff Scientist (Former Employee) Westbury, NY

ProsPeople friendly, great benefit and very good collaboration among groups attracts employee to work here. The first company I ever worked, who includes previous work experience and offer paid time off (PTO) based on total year of services.

ConsLack of communication / understanding between corporate level and managements of different sites. Needs to organize and plan efficiently for company growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should seek and evaluate suggestions from grass root level employee before taking any major decision. Management should also lift certain bar of qualification (degree) to retain some real brilliant, dedicated, innovative employee.

Awesome early-career IT Department experience, but culture was a problem

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Chadds Ford, PA

I worked at Endo Pharmaceuticals full-time for more than a year

Pros: Salary, benefits, bonus and perks were great. Training and business improvement initiatives. Exposure to latest and greatest technology across… Cons: Cliquey. JnJ/Centocor people had an exclusive vibe. Operational support burden… Advice to Senior Management: Keep a close eye on young/new managers. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Endo leaves a lot of money on the table through the bad decisions they continuously made over the years.

Specialty Sales Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Endo Pharmaceuticals full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: There are a lot of good people who work in… Cons: Fear of layoff and restructure due to poor decisions. Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your best resource... the sales force; they are the ones… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Endo Pharmaceuticals.

Worked for Endo Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!