Endroit Technologies
www.endroittechnologies.com Andheri East, India 16 to 50 Employees

Horrible !!!! Please stay away from this organisation

Software Analyst (Former Employee)
Mumbai (India)

ProsNo Pro ... only cons... read below for a full description regarding the malpractices of this organisation.

Consi. The employees are expolited. They are not paid in time or not paid at all. The company cheats employees.

ii. HR is the worst there is ... does not respond to any queries...and is totally out of tune with the market.

iii. The company has deducted Provident fund from the employees but has not deposited the amount into the respective provident fund accounts amounting to fraud.

iv. Employees tax has been deducted but this is not reflected against the employees records. moreover the company has not provided form16 to the employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave some conscience ... and shame... stop cheating people who work for you ... and eating into others savings!!!! You will pay a heavy price for it!!!

Worst place to work

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
    Andheri East (India)

I worked at Endroit Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros: No Pro, Bro! Do not go!!! Cons: * Salary is never on time, gets delayed to next month. * Working environment is noisy - people who do not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Nothing is there as prons for this company not to join this company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Mumbai (India)

I worked at Endroit Technologies for less than a year

Pros: Not found anything very bogous company Cons: No salary paid forget about carrer Advice to Senior Management: Worst people heading be aware of this company No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Endroit Technologies.

Worked for Endroit Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Endroit Technologies reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Endroit Technologies employees.