Endsight
www.endsight.net Berkeley, CA 16 to 50 Employees

A very challenging place to work

Berkeley, CA

Pros-Professional Services department has some excellent leadership. Sure, they can sometimes be brutally honest when you screw something up, but they work with you to own up to the problems and then move on to the next task. They live up to the name "Professional Services."

-There is a company-wide expectation to do right by the client. They do a post-project review session for every major project in order to make sure nothing was missed and that all documentation is in order.

-There is a lot of pressure to get the job done, however it is vastly balanced out by the sheer amount of knowledge you gain while on the job. I've learned a great deal, and am still learning thanks to the pressures of the job responsibilities. My long term career is stronger because of my time at Endsight.

-There has been some communication issues between the different teams across Endsight as other reviews have pointed out. But in recent months there has been some solid efforts and improvements to get things going. I think it's been visible in my day-to-day operations between the teams.

-They pay for certifications, which is a big plus to both employee and employer. This is something you keep even after you leave the company.

Cons-I wish they had a better benefits package, especially when it comes to dependent coverage.

-There is a lot of pressure to work work work, and employees are praised for working over 40 hours per week. For the company, whose employees are mostly exempt, they highly encourage you to work extra hours.

-This leads into a lot of pressure to work while in your off hours or at home, with little time to balance work and personal life.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork on making employees happy. I've seen too many people turn over while working here, mostly due to the pressures they feel are on them by management. I think management has its heart in the right spot, but encouraging a work/personal life balance will lead to a more loyal workforce.

Horrible company to work for

(Current Employee)

I have been working at Endsight

Pros: - company events - It used to be the people but more good people are leaving. The ex-response center manager was heart of… Cons: - Workload is not balanced across departments / people. Some employees' workload seem a lot less compared to those carrying the weight for their team.… Advice to Senior Management: - Listen to your employees. It is not just about selling. - Improve HR.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Management is "Out of Touch" with work conditions

(Current Employee)

I have been working at Endsight

Pros: - Free lunch on Tuesday and Wednesdays - Free Mrs. Field Cookies on your birthday - Snacks and drinks - Work load is sufficient to keep you busy,… Cons: - Record high attrition: Several employees including top level Senior Technicians in the Response Center have left the company due to poor management, politics… Advice to Senior Management: - Establish solid management - Create companywide synergy - Minimize politics - Improve… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Endsight.

Worked for Endsight? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Endsight reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Endsight employees.