Endsight

www.endsight.net

Choose your career path

Pros

Growth is encouraged and management is keen on hiring and promoting from within. Management is very encouraging of employees choosing a career that makes sense for them and will provide you the training and mentorship to make that happen. It is often the case that when someone is no longer at their position it is because they have taken a job on the other side of the office.

Did I mention free lunch twice a week and a full service gym?

The option to telecommute when appropriate is a nice bonus.

Cons

Meetings and huddles can be monotonous and time consuming.

keep meetings and huddles brief.

Other reviews for Endsight

First FT job and I love it!

Pros

The Owners/Partners. They are interested in the lives of the people who work here. They ask questions and care. They are interested in your professional goals and ask what they can do to help. They are also be more than happy to schedule one-on-one sessions with you to share their company knowledge.

Professional development. You are pushed to do your job well and expand your production capacity as a person. When you look at the progress over even the past few quarters, you feel great at how much more value you are able to deliver to the workplace. There are several opportunities to grow your skills. They will even teach you company wide Endsight University classes and buy you food.

Resources. I cannot believe how many company resources I have at my fingertips to help me do my job better.

Mass company emails are fun and friendly and positively boost the atmosphere in the office.

Endsight hires a lot of cool people! Everyone seems to be on good terms with everyone else here. I know that's the experience for me, can't speak for everyone else though.

After work activity opportunities. (namely basketball and football). These help us meld as a group more.

GYM!!! This doesn't get used a lot, but it's really helpful when you are pressed for time and know that you won't be able to work out at home. And when the remolding is finished we'll be able to take showers.

Cons

Not enough synergy. We are an IT company and don't play enough. For the best IT Manage Service Provider in the SF Bay Area, this is disappointing. These things bring synergy to the company as a whole.

We only get two catered lunches a week.

Even though only half of us religiously took the Monday massages. 50% is GREAT and we should re-continue the massage program.

Please bring back the department events. When I think of good times at Endsight, I think of the department events. It gave us a fun environment to play together and to see something we haven't necessarily seen before.

Can learn a lot, but not paid a lot

Current Employee - Response Center Engineer
    Current Employee - Response Center Engineer

Pros

+Can get your hands on pretty much everything, from end user workstations to servers to firewalls to routers
    +In-house training opportunities
    +Want to do the best thing for the customer

Cons

-There is too much workload on every department's shoulders, especially for field engineers
    -Low pay for the amount of work expected of you, you may need to threaten to quit if you want to get paid more
    -Highly pressured to take additional training on top of your work week
    -No work-life balance. Ex: Give praise for coming back into the office two days after your baby was born because of your dedication to work
    -Empty promise of a good culture. There are politics between departments and people are often too busy throughout the day to develop relationships during the workday
    -Need to log your time, down to the minute depending on which department you are in

It's great that you want to do a great job for the customer, but you should start caring about your employees as people. Instead of expecting perfection from them and only paying attention to them when something goes wrong, you should affirm people for their hard work. Maybe you can start by paying people up to the industry standard. Everyone works really hard here, but that doesn't mean that we are willing to work overtime and take your "highly encouraged" training courses at the same time.

There are newer employer reviews for Endsight.

Worked for Endsight? Contribute to the Community!