Enduracare
www.enduracare.com Las Vegas, NV 1000 to 5000 Employees

I have 20 years plus experience and this is by far the best company I have ever worked for.

Management (Current Employee)

ProsCorporate level management are always approachable. Everyone is treated with respect.. Eastern division is great! You can call any VIP and they actually listen. My experience has been when mistakes are made all that is expected is you learn from them and growl.

ConsHospitalization is ok but we no longer have a choice in tiers. The company needs to be more competitive to acquire new contracts.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake AM and RM positions better known. It is very discouraging when someone just "gets" a position and it is not made available to all staff to apply.

Overall good company

Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee)
    Sedalia, MO

I worked at Enduracare full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: fair pay flexible variety of equipment spacious gym Cons: busy body co-worker's unprofessional sharing of pay information to peers unskilled level of service by… Advice to Senior Management: everyone with access to pay information must understand and respect the need to protect pay information; even if you know the facts and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Would never work for them again.

Staff Physical Therapist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Enduracare full-time

Pros: Fair pay rates; generous PTO; tried to adjust to staffing… Cons: Poor regional and upper management handling of potentially dangerous situation… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees when concerns are brought to your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Enduracare.

Worked for Enduracare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enduracare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Enduracare CEO William Lasky. All reviews posted anonymously by Enduracare employees.