Working at Endurance International Group has been a joy

I have been working at Endurance International Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Challenging (in a positive way!) work environment
Smart co-workers
Lots of geographical diversity
Competitive Salaries

Cons

You'll gain weight from the free food -- I'm serious!
If you're looking for an easy 40-hour-per-week job, this isn't for you -- you'll work long hours

Let's try to keep the meetings short and on point -- as we grow larger, the meetings become more and more costly, both in terms of direct labor costs, and in terms of opportunity cost.

Other Reviews for Endurance International Group

Best Place I've Ever Worked At!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Orem, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

I have been working at Endurance International Group full-time

Pros

I've worked customer service and call center jobs for 15 years, and EIG has been the best company that I have ever worked for.
    1. Perks (Free Massages, Free Snacks, Free Meals on Holidays and Special Occassions, Contests with Prizes, Bonuses, Rewards that I get to pick out, and fun Holiday parties!)
    2. The management team has literally asked employees to submit their ideas and suggestions and rewards ingenuity!
    3. We're encouraged to advocate for the customer, and that feels great.
    4. An HR team that ACTUALLY cares about the employees. They even got us more paid holidays this year!
    5. I work with a team of people who are generally upbeat and friendly!

Cons

It's customer service in a call center. I'm sorry, but no matter how you dress it up, this type of job drags you over the hot coals. The Pros make it worth it, at least in my case.

Continue listening to your employees. You don't need to have an office to have a good idea!

Super organization with great opportunities to learn and grow

I have been working at Endurance International Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Management -- accessible, approachable, and eager to communicate regularly with employees on performance, strategy, and other topics that are timely and important

Career growth -- opportunities to learn, expand skills, and try new things are readily available as part of this growth company

People -- start, motivated, and excited about what they're doing, therefore contributing to a fun, challenging, and rewarding place to work

Culture, environment, and benefits -- simply excellent and create a new standard for companies

Cons

Difficult to identify any negatives about the company

Keep up the great work and strive to maintain the culture even as growth continues

There are newer employer reviews for Endurance International Group.

Worked for Endurance International Group? Contribute to the Community!