Endurance International Group

www.enduranceinternational.com

Best place to work with great people aswell!

Pros

Good community, great coworkers and everyone is a team.

Cons

Too many heads when it comes to a project some times.

Try to plan things out far ahead of time and keep everyone in the loop.

Other reviews for Endurance International Group

The best career decision I have ever made was to come to Endurance!

Pros

Extremely talented senior leadership team who believe in employees and doing what's right for the customer. I've never worked in an organization like this where I've actually learned from my leaders. This is a collaberative work environment where everyone has a voice, and everyone is expected to contribute and make the company better every day.

Cons

I've been with the organization 9 months and so far the only con is that things move so fast with the organizations growth, it can be a little hard to keep up with communication. However, the company recognizes this and is putting tools and resources in place to improve how and when we communicate with each other.

Keep doing what you're doing. Hold everyone accountable, and keep the "teacher" mentality where we all help each other grow every day.

Best Place I've Ever Worked At!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Orem, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Pros

I've worked customer service and call center jobs for 15 years, and EIG has been the best company that I have ever worked for.
    1. Perks (Free Massages, Free Snacks, Free Meals on Holidays and Special Occassions, Contests with Prizes, Bonuses, Rewards that I get to pick out, and fun Holiday parties!)
    2. The management team has literally asked employees to submit their ideas and suggestions and rewards ingenuity!
    3. We're encouraged to advocate for the customer, and that feels great.
    4. An HR team that ACTUALLY cares about the employees. They even got us more paid holidays this year!
    5. I work with a team of people who are generally upbeat and friendly!

Cons

It's customer service in a call center. I'm sorry, but no matter how you dress it up, this type of job drags you over the hot coals. The Pros make it worth it, at least in my case.

Continue listening to your employees. You don't need to have an office to have a good idea!

There are newer employer reviews for Endurance International Group.

Worked for Endurance International Group? Contribute to the Community!