EnerNOC

www.enernoc.com

A deteriorating experience

Director of Field Operations (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsAbout 4 years ago when I joined there were several good reasons including being on the forefront of clean energy and the company's roadmap to provide a spectrum of solutions to the marketplace.

ConsThe decisions of management have caused a downward spiral. The decision to, in essence, sue our largest customer has backfired. That's what prompted me to write this review. When I review the deep energy industry background and track record of executive leadership at other companies in the clean energy arena, I realize how shallow and inexperienced ours is. Morale is low at every level and in every job function.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe majority of employees have lost confidence in your ability to make good decisions and to lead. Executive leadership owes it to all stakeholders -- employees, shareholders, partners, and customers -- to come up with an orderly succession plan for the majority of executives to resign, especially the ones leading marketing, sales, products, and legal.

Started as a great environment, exciting growth, and good money. Now? Not so much.

Business Development Manager (Current Employee) Boston, MA

I have been working at EnerNOC

Pros: Good benefits, exceptionally friendly HR staff, exceptional talent everywhere you look, truly talented people. They do a tremendous job… Cons: The one thing that a salesperson is concerned with - commission - is ridiculously convoluted and constantly changing. You may be able to track… Advice to Senior Management: Your sales arm is demoralized due to lack of management direction and a critically flawed commission plan. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

chaotic and a lot of politics

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Boston, MA

I have been working at EnerNOC

Pros: it is a interesting space. Cons: chaotic and a lot of politics No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on EnerNOC.

Worked for EnerNOC? Contribute to the Community!