EnerNOC
www.enernoc.com Boston, MA 500 to 999 Employees

Young, sustainable, challenging

Operations Associate (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

ProsYoung company with outgoing people who believe in the company goal to change the way the world uses energy. Great company to start out at - work for profitable company with focus on clean energy.

ConsHours can be long - everyone is motivated to finish projects and daily tasks and this can manifest itself in peer pressure to get things done that day.

Hard charging... for better or worse

I have been working at EnerNOC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great mission Good market Lots of headroom to grow "hard charging" "get it done" environment is exciting smart… Cons: "hard charging" "get it done" environment can be exhausting like any company, has some strong leaders and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company, Super Passionate Employees, Dysfunctional at Times

Operations (Former Employee)
    Boston, MA

I worked at EnerNOC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The EnerNoc mantra of hiring "smart, relentless, and good" people is true - exceptional team Incredibly exciting industry and EnerNoc is the clear leader Challanges galore -… Cons: Challenges galore - the flip side is that change happens fast and can be disruptive Dysfunctional product strategy - do you want to be in efficiency… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up. I really enjoyed my time there and I was impressed with leadership despite their relative inexperience. Then again they've been doing… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on EnerNOC.

Worked for EnerNOC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EnerNOC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EnerNOC CEO Tim Healy. All reviews posted anonymously by EnerNOC employees.