Energetics

www.energetics.com

A great place to build a career!

Engineer/Analyst (Former Employee) Columbia, MD

ProsThe people at Energetics are their greatest asset. I felt comfortable talking to my managers about any issue that came up during my tenure there. They were flexable, and respected a work-home balance. If you needed time off, you could take it and work out the details later. They also had a great 401k, educational reimbursement, health and dental, and profit sharing plans.

ConsIt was a small company, so sometimes it was challanging to find opportunities for promotion. If you looked, and worked hard, it did not go unnoticed though.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on doing what you are-- it was a great place to work!

Engineer

I have been working at Energetics

Pros: Great people, fun workplace, experience Cons: Winning work, challenging economic times Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Employee experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Energetics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great for getting a job straight from college to get… Cons: No professional development, favoritism within leadership, no work life balance… Advice to Senior Management: Stop playing favoritism, work on growing the company, build the talent pool within and stop keeping people in positions that are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Energetics.

Worked for Energetics? Contribute to the Community!