Energizer Holdings

www.energizerholdings.com

Lack of Focus in a Depressed Consumer Goods Market

Technology Engineer (Current Employee) Westlake, OH

ProsFlex-time hours and work-from-home options. There are opportunities to move about within the company though sometimes difficult to be considered. Specific to Energizer Household Products.

ConsLack of cohesive decision-making. Management doesn't want to hear bad news. Seek short-term gains at the expense of long-term achievements. Specific to Energizer Household Products.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the employees at the bottom of the pyramid. These employees have a better sense of how to tackle challenges. Invest in IT and electronic media presence.

Great place to work

Associate Brand Manager (Former Employee) Shelton, CT

I worked at Energizer Holdings full-time for more than a year

Pros: great culture, great brands, great opportunities Cons: sometimes political, location is okay Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

No advancement without degree, regardless of performance.

Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee) Lubbock, TX

I worked at Energizer Holdings full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The company did provide the tools to get the job… Cons: My territory was large and in the middle of no where... company management only appeared once in four years. I was a sales leader. My… Advice to Senior Management: Promote based on performance and inspire employees to better themselves. I now… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Energizer Holdings.

Worked for Energizer Holdings? Contribute to the Community!