Energy Enterprise Solutions

www.eesllc.net
  www.eesllc.net
There are newer employer reviews for Energy Enterprise Solutions

Great for job stability, no room to grow.

I have been working at Energy Enterprise Solutions

Pros

Stable as it is the prime contractor for a major federal agency. Management changes hands and company name every 5-10 years.

Cons

Limited advancement opportunities. Recently trimming back of benefits package. No or absolutely last minute information about hugely important actions like renewing health insurance or transit benefits.

5 Other Employee Reviews for Energy Enterprise Solutions (View Most Recent)

So much potential. Could be a 5 star place to work!

I worked at Energy Enterprise Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The majority of people in the organization are nice and professional. Some flexibility is allowed. There are 3-4 company events each year. Compensation and benefits are ok/good.

Cons

A rather political work environment, but it's a government contractor in the DC metro area so I guess that's a given. Better drive your own development! Opportunities for advancement are few. Unable or unwilling to deal appropriately with conflict.

Liars & Good ole boys club

I have been working at Energy Enterprise Solutions full-time

Pros

They provide a job and a regular paycheck.

Cons

When I was hired I was told verbally, and provided in writing, of all these "benefits" I would receive. However, after being hired I was told there was no budget left for training or travel with management's apologies and regrets. Yet, strangely, just recently the male employees in my department were sent on training and travel. Therefore, with travel and training approved for the male employees, I went ahead and applied for a job role specific training, oddly I was denied, without any explanation.

Plainly, this is a job, but, if you are a female, have excellent skills and a drive to advance your career, you do not want to make the mistake of working for this company. They do provide opportunities for males, but not for females - and unfortunately I am not the only female that has had to endure this treatment on a consistent basis.

There are newer employer reviews for Energy Enterprise Solutions