The title of "marketing coordinator" was very deceptive as I was doing nothing more than door to door sales.

Former Employee - Marketing Coordinator  in  Columbus, OH
Former Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Columbus, OH

I worked at Energy One as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Very good compensation, laid back working environment, worked mostly with other college students

Cons

commission based pay, lack of management, taxing and discouraging work

Other Reviews for Energy One

I had a great time working at energy one in Austin

Former Employee - Marketing Coordinator  in  Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Austin, TX

I worked at Energy One part-time for less than a year

Pros

The atmosphere and energy of everyone is contagious. The managers are very motivating and inspiring everyday which always makes work a lot more fun. Life is hard and tiring enough so getting the opportunity to help people make their homes more beautiful and at a price that's reachable is so rewarding.

Cons

One con is that you may use quite a bit of your gas working here but everyone there is so willing to help and take turns.

Great ongoing training and essential part of my business skills development.

Former Employee - Outside Sales Representative  in  Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Austin, TX

I worked at Energy One full-time for more than a year

Pros

I worked with an assortment of people and we all worked as a team so that from the initial approach of a client to the client becoming a marketing home with Energy One they were in the best of hands. Energy One was a place of work but they provided a great atmosphere and positive reinforcement from the entire team.

Cons

During my time there we did go under some reconstruction of leadership and so that was a rough patch but that can be expected with any company. Also there was a lot of turnover in the sales position role but Energy One invested in the individuals that put forth the effort.

Having a smoother transition during the change in leadership would have been beneficial for everyone by being more direct and informative.

There are newer employer reviews for Energy One.

Worked for Energy One? Contribute to the Community!