There are newer employer reviews for Energy One

The title of "marketing coordinator" was very deceptive as I was doing nothing more than door to door sales.

Former Intern - Marketing Coordinator in Columbus, OH
Former Intern - Marketing Coordinator in Columbus, OH

I worked at Energy One as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

Very good compensation, laid back working environment, worked mostly with other college students

Cons

commission based pay, lack of management, taxing and discouraging work

reviews filtered by
  1. Great company to work for with a great team and incentives!

Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Energy One part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Incentives, co-workers, challenge of door to door sales, encouraging environment, good flexibility with personal schedule.

Cons

Door two door sales, working outside, rejection, having to deal with people and their different expectations of sales people.

Keep offering great incentives. One suggestion would be to get some more l people to balance the work load of the office staff.

2. Awesome company with managers and supervisors that care and want you to succeed.

Current Employee - Marketing Representative in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Marketing Representative in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Energy One part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great set monthly salary with tons of opportunity for bonuses and working your way up in the company. Fun and friendly work environment that gives you the opportunity to get out with people and give them a great deal on new energy efficient windows for there home. And a perfect opportunity to save money every month on they're energy bills.

Cons

I'v had to overcome my difficulty of being a little to shy and socially awkward :-) But after I moved passed it, it's been more of a helpful thing in my life than hurtful..

Keep throwing out opportunities for bonuses and incentives because it helps motivate and keeps the morale up which helps with getting out there and spreading the word about this great opportunity for homeowners to become marketing homes or show homes for energy one.

There are newer employer reviews for Energy One