EnergySolutions
www.energysolutions.com Salt Lake City, UT 5000+ Employees

A great CEO will do a lot for a company if they will just follow his example and work together.

Systems Administrator (Former Employee)
Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at EnergySolutions

ProsThe company is continually changing and it gave a lot of great opportunities to learn new technologies and processes. The CEO is very personable and cares about the individual. He is a great friend and it was an honor to be a part of his company.

ConsIt still feels like there are two or three different companies working together rather than one company. This is hard when you are managed by someone who isn't from the company they worked for. It also tends to set different standards between groups.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a closer look at company dynamics. Allow them to build the skills of the existing groups and attract talented people to work there. Value your employees because there are some things that you can't replace by hiring a cheaper worker.

Good Company, Great People

I have been working at EnergySolutions full-time for more than a year

Pros: The people I work with are outstanding. Cons: Several jobs are given to a single person. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Lots of changes to Senior management

Financial Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at EnergySolutions full-time

Pros: Pay, Benefits, Vacation, Tuition Reimb Cons: A lot of instability, lack of good decision making, lack… More

There are newer reviews on EnergySolutions.

Worked for EnergySolutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EnergySolutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EnergySolutions CEO David Lockwood. All reviews posted anonymously by EnergySolutions employees.