Enesco

www.enesco.com
There are newer employer reviews for Enesco

Just biding my time...

I have been working at Enesco

Pros

You get some of their products for free once in a while.

Cons

Terrible communication among executive management; very patronizing towards employees

I really don't know where to start. They'd need to bring in a consulting firm to drive major organization change, but I know they can't afford that since they're still rebuilding after bankruptcy.

13 Other Employee Reviews for Enesco (View Most Recent)

A very rewarding company to work for, just like a big family.

I have been working at Enesco

Pros

Everyone is very professional but friendly. Although there are many departments, we all get on well. The Human Resources department is constantly providing new discounts, offers and schemes which we can take of advantage of. All in all I thoroughly enjoy my job and look forward to going to work each day.

Cons

I cannot think of any, maybe I am one of the few who actually loves the job, but hopefully not

Growing and Stable -- Great People; Great Leadership!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Itasca, IL

I have been working at Enesco full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Enesco is a magical place to work! The leadership truly cares about bringing the best programs and practice to the team. The passion for our brands is infectious! People truly care about each other, and the team value is real.

Cons

I have no cons to share at this time. Enesco tries hard to engage all employees at all levels. It seems very important that all employees have the opportunity to know how they impact the company's goals.

Keep doing what you are doing! I can certainly see why the company has been listed in 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in Chicago and Nationally for the last three years!

There are newer employer reviews for Enesco