There are newer employer reviews for Engage3

Invaluable work experience and a great place to share passion

Current Contractor - Marketing Specialist in Davis, CA
Current Contractor - Marketing Specialist in Davis, CA

I have been working at Engage3 as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

The company is very well-integrated and driven. All employees are respectful and friendly, creating a great environment that I can truly enjoy being in. The team is very receptive to input from all corners and everyone understands that cohesion and teamwork are the foundation of a successful company. I love being depended on to take ownership of projects and the phrase "you take out what you put in" really applies here.

Cons

It can be challenging to balance work and life in a start up environment. There are often long hours and constant pressure to get things done. It can be stressful at times.

reviews filtered by
  1. Great talented team, high energy.

I have been working at Engage3 full-time

Pros

Surrounded by talented people everywhere from a wide array of backgrounds, allows for a variety of different perspectives. Great location, right in the heart of downtown (both SF and Davis).

Cons

Many contractors work remotely, making it difficult to coordinate efforts. Company has grown very quickly, we need more space! Can at times feel hierarchical while at the same time unstructured when it comes to project priority.

There could be more visibility provided for the employees with regard to the company's fundamentals, direction, etc. Could also use more "fun" provided for employees (e.g. food/beer cart Fridays to acknowledge people who stay in late to get their work done).

Psychotic, mean CEO who has no clue how to run a start-up. And his product simply does not work.

I worked at Engage3 full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The location. It is a few blocks from Embarcadero. That goes for thousands of other businesses, too. Just saying the location is great. The office itself is awful.

Cons

Where to begin... this is a start-up from hell destined for failure and taking down good people along the way. The product doesn't work, the CEO is a bully, there is no respect for anyone with talent. Run away, run fast and far away.

Spend your lucky money on fun things. You've no business running a business.

Engage3 Response

May 8, 2014Business Development

We're sorry that you didn't have a positive experience. We do our best, as a team, to create a dynamic, exciting, and fun environment and are getting better and better at this with each passing day ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Engage3