EngagePoint
engagepoint.com Calverton, MD 150 to 499 Employees

Awful

Client Support (Former Employee)
Fargo, ND

ProsGetting paid on time? I guess that's a pro.

ConsEverything. It was the worst experience I have ever encountered. There was ZERO support from any type of 'management'. Constant micromanagement. Always something negative to say about you and nothing positive. Don't know what else to say besides that it was awful.

Advice to Senior ManagementFire yourselves.

It has a log way to go

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at EngagePoint

Pros: flexible working hours and the pizzas Cons: not lot of opportunities to learn new things. More

Very fast paced environment with a solid team offering good pay and benefits

I have been working at EngagePoint full-time

Pros: - Lots of opportunity for growth & learning new technologies - Good, friendly and flexible culture - Pay is consistently… Cons: - Lots going on so it is sometimes hard to… Advice to Senior Management: Slow down and get management teams all in sync with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on EngagePoint.

Worked for EngagePoint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EngagePoint reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EngagePoint CEO Pradeep Goel. All reviews posted anonymously by EngagePoint employees.