Engineering Technology Associates

www.eta.com

A Decent Consulting/Contract Agency

Senior Project Engineer (Former Employee) Dearborn, MI

ProsI worked on the contact side, the HR was really professional. I feel that I was treated fairly, while I understood that the compensation could not be very high as they are an agency. Each year they find ways to counter the rising benefit costs.

They also have their own products (CAE software), and support.

ConsThe business is tied to the automitive industry too closely. When economy is not so good, everybody hurts. But as a consulting firm primarily in the automotive field, it is probably harder.

Advice to Senior ManagementDevelope and strengthen the products/technology, and diversify.

Great Company to Work for

Program Manager (Former Employee) Troy, MI

I worked at Engineering Technology Associates full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good Direction, plan and leadership Great work-life balance and good working environment Good opportunities for young engineers to gain excellent… Cons: Need to invest more in marketing strategy and in server… Advice to Senior Management: Have long term strategic product roadmaps and do a thorough… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Engineering Technology Associates.

Worked for Engineering Technology Associates? Contribute to the Community!