England Logistics

www.englandlogistics.com

Cannibalistic. You are only as good as your current week's performance.

Account Manager (Former Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

Pros-High energy environment.
-When you are doing well you are recognized for your accomplishments.
-Fun atmosphere.

Cons-As soon as you stop hitting your ever increasing "ramp" for performance you are in trouble.
-There is an atmosphere that as an account manager no matter how good you are you will be let go eventually because you can not satisfy a goal that never stops going up.
-Even if you are making the company thousands of dollars, if you miss your goal you are let go from the company and your book of business is given to he highest performing person, who frequently does not have the time to continue your book of business.

Advice to Senior ManagementNegative reinforcement motivates people for only so long. The ridiculously high turnover ratio is a huge red flag for anyone looking for a job.

Professional, growing company working through issues

I have been working at England Logistics full-time

Pros: Growing company Advancement opportunities Great pay/benefits Open attitude for change Cons: Seems like young company working through some issues Not very understanding… Advice to Senior Management: Keep listening to the floor. Things have changed as I have been with EL mostly always for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Horrible work environment

Sales (Former Employee) West Valley, UT

I worked at England Logistics full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good people that you work with Cons: Not enough money, goals set out of reach, HIGH turn over, inexperienced management, horrible services and very religious based choices. Not enough pay unless… Advice to Senior Management: Get some experience and treat people better! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on England Logistics.

Worked for England Logistics? Contribute to the Community!