There are newer employer reviews for Eni

Satisfying experience but some aspects could be managed to make it an outstanding experience.

Current Employee - Power Pricing Analyst  in  San Donato Milanese (Italy)
Current Employee - Power Pricing Analyst in San Donato Milanese (Italy)

I have been working at Eni full-time for less than a year

Pros

Friendly and open minded colleagues make my job experience very enjoyable. Moreover, the unit in which I'm currently working comprises very skillful people, holding master degrees in mathematics, physics and economics, testifying that a solid quantitative background is highly appreciated.

Cons

Despite the pros, the bad aspect is related to the slow rate of career enhancement which has been offered to experienced colleagues I've worked with. This makes the job a bit less interesting for a young and motivated resource. Moreover, only one course is offered to newly hired resources, making the previous point even stronger (the course offered is an English language program organized within the company structure - and I add that this is pretty useless for a graduate with solid language skills).

Design a better system of incentives for people with a long career inside the company. For young resources, the possibility to make short experiences at international offices of the company would represent a tremendous plus.

76 Other Employee Reviews for Eni (View Most Recent)

Production engineer: only paper

Current Employee - Production Engineer
    Current Employee - Production Engineer

I have been working at Eni full-time for more than a year

Pros

Salary if you work abroad

Cons

If you are an engineer and you want to find a job related to your study... forget about

Clarify the position and job activities before assume people

swapping positions with no-grow logic but mere site needs

Current Employee - Construction Manager  in  Pemba, Cabo Delgado (Mozambique)
    Current Employee - Construction Manager in Pemba, Cabo Delgado (Mozambique)

I have been working at Eni full-time for more than a year

Pros

good rotations in remote areas

Cons

illogic and not work related HR decisions

have a work efficency related approach and respect the people skill and experience..we are not just petty numbers we may improve enourmely the company numbers

There are newer employer reviews for Eni

Worked for Eni? Contribute to the Community!