Enlivant

www.enlivant.com

Don't work for this company, there's better opportunities elsewhere

Residence Sales Manager (Former Employee)

ProsThe residents and most families are so wonderful. I stayed as long as I did for the residents!

ConsNot sure where to even start. Got hired in and was told so much crap about bonuses I would and could get. Lets just say I got many move-ins and never got ONE bonus because we had too much turnover and couldn't stop move outs. Went through 4 RDs and 5 Wellness Directors in 1 year. My house had such a bad rep, that it was almost embarrassing that I was out representing this company in the community. They dont pay their employees enough, so their is constantly always turn over. Upper management in regional and corporate is a joke. They are just as stressed out as the house team.

Dont ever expect to be fully trained...this is not something they do at ALC. They just throw you into it. The company is so cheap. My marketing budget was $150 a MONTH. I just transferred to a job with a marketing budget of $3500 a Month. They don't do any employee recognition, everyone is burnt out on their jobs and its obvious.

I know in this economy people need jobs, but please continue to interview with different companies. You will not be happy here...just look at the reviews.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop being so cheap. You charge too much money to seniors to be this cheap, esp. since the CEO makes over $1 Million a year............

Sinking ship

Management Assistant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Enlivant

Pros: Meeting all of the residents and families Cons: Management, Laurie bebo, policy's,conference calls, and pay Advice to Senior Management: Get a new ceo No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Nightmare!

Wellness Director (Former Employee)

I worked at Enlivant

Pros: Residents and thier familes, who pay way to much for… Cons: Everything about this company a joke. The pay is next to nothing with the amount of responsibility that you have. And if you are hired… Advice to Senior Management: Resign yourselves, you are not qualified to lead anyone. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Enlivant.

Worked for Enlivant? Contribute to the Community!