Enlivant

www.enlivant.com
  www.enlivant.com
There are newer employer reviews for Enlivant

Don't work for this company, there's better opportunities elsewhere

Former Employee - Residence Sales Manager
Former Employee - Residence Sales Manager

I worked at Enlivant

Pros

The residents and most families are so wonderful. I stayed as long as I did for the residents!

Cons

Not sure where to even start. Got hired in and was told so much crap about bonuses I would and could get. Lets just say I got many move-ins and never got ONE bonus because we had too much turnover and couldn't stop move outs. Went through 4 RDs and 5 Wellness Directors in 1 year. My house had such a bad rep, that it was almost embarrassing that I was out representing this company in the community. They dont pay their employees enough, so their is constantly always turn over. Upper management in regional and corporate is a joke. They are just as stressed out as the house team.

Dont ever expect to be fully trained...this is not something they do at ALC. They just throw you into it. The company is so cheap. My marketing budget was $150 a MONTH. I just transferred to a job with a marketing budget of $3500 a Month. They don't do any employee recognition, everyone is burnt out on their jobs and its obvious.

I know in this economy people need jobs, but please continue to interview with different companies. You will not be happy here...just look at the reviews.

Stop being so cheap. You charge too much money to seniors to be this cheap, esp. since the CEO makes over $1 Million a year............

254 Other Employee Reviews for Enlivant (View Most Recent)

Sinking ship

Current Employee - Management Assistant
    Current Employee - Management Assistant

I have been working at Enlivant

Pros

Meeting all of the residents and families

Cons

Management, Laurie bebo, policy's,conference calls, and pay

Get a new ceo

Nightmare!

Former Employee - Wellness Director
    Former Employee - Wellness Director

I worked at Enlivant

Pros

Residents and thier familes, who pay way to much for the care the receive.

Cons

Everything about this company a joke. The pay is next to nothing with the amount of responsibility that you have. And if you are hired for part-time, expect to work close to full-time and still feel like you have not accomplished anything. Corporate people are jerks. They talk to you with disrespect and don't care how much you have on your plate, they still expect you to do more. The conference/sales calls are a waste of time, mostly listening to what other houses are doing and have going on. You are on call 24/7 so expect to be called 24/7 with the most idiotic, common sense questions. And you will have to 'dumb-down' your conversations and directions to the staff as these people are not anything close to professionals. The disorganization is ridiculous! You can never find what you need. They care more about sales than they do about the residents they already have and their complaints and concerns. Also the rules don't apply to corporate people. There was a new No Smoking policy put into place and the staff was threatened with the loss of their jobs if they violated this rule, by the Director of Operations. So who do you suppose was caught by one of the staff, smoking on property right outside one the the hallway doors? The Director of Operations, who was the one who made such a big deal about following and enforcing this policy! When this was brought to the attention of the RD, the staff member who caught her was told that "no one else saw her." I have never been so unhappy about a job as I was with this company!

Resign yourselves, you are not qualified to lead anyone.

There are newer employer reviews for Enlivant