Enlivant

www.enlivant.com
  www.enlivant.com
There are newer employer reviews for Enlivant

Should value employees more & try to retain them rather than continuing to have turnover & rehire

Current Employee - Residence Director
Current Employee - Residence Director

I have been working at Enlivant

Pros

Decent benefits. But those continue to slowly decline in ways also.

Cons

Working inside a community is wonderful! Rewarding and challenging. And a blessing to be a part of a big family - inside the walls of the community. Cons outside the walls...too many to list.

Respect & retain your management. There is too much house-level management turnover. Treat them as professionals & not as children. Be positive. Are all those lists, reports, deadlines, data entry really necessary in all areas? Look at your systems and seriously determine if they are necessary or counter productive and nost cost effective. Or could things (systems/procedures) be simplified so management in the building can get back to what's important - The Current Residents living in these communities PAYING YOUR SALARY!

254 Other Employee Reviews for Enlivant (View Most Recent)

absolutely the worst place I have ever worked.

Current Employee - Dining Room Service Coordinator
    Current Employee - Dining Room Service Coordinator

I have been working at Enlivant

Pros

The residents are the ones who made me stay there for 3 years. I cared deeply for them.

Cons

Horrible upper management. The Ceo's could care less about their employees or residents. They are all about the money. They raise the residents rent every year to allot for raises for the employees. YEAH RIGHT! I really hope that they all shut down. They would deserve what they get for not caring about anyone but themselves!

Learn how to run a business and treat the residents and employees with care and love.

Don't work for this company, there's better opportunities elsewhere

Former Employee - Residence Sales Manager
    Former Employee - Residence Sales Manager

I worked at Enlivant

Pros

The residents and most families are so wonderful. I stayed as long as I did for the residents!

Cons

Not sure where to even start. Got hired in and was told so much crap about bonuses I would and could get. Lets just say I got many move-ins and never got ONE bonus because we had too much turnover and couldn't stop move outs. Went through 4 RDs and 5 Wellness Directors in 1 year. My house had such a bad rep, that it was almost embarrassing that I was out representing this company in the community. They dont pay their employees enough, so their is constantly always turn over. Upper management in regional and corporate is a joke. They are just as stressed out as the house team.

Dont ever expect to be fully trained...this is not something they do at ALC. They just throw you into it. The company is so cheap. My marketing budget was $150 a MONTH. I just transferred to a job with a marketing budget of $3500 a Month. They don't do any employee recognition, everyone is burnt out on their jobs and its obvious.

I know in this economy people need jobs, but please continue to interview with different companies. You will not be happy here...just look at the reviews.

Stop being so cheap. You charge too much money to seniors to be this cheap, esp. since the CEO makes over $1 Million a year............

There are newer employer reviews for Enlivant