Enlivant

www.enlivant.com
  www.enlivant.com
There are newer employer reviews for Enlivant

Do not work here. extremely disrespectful, bordering on abusive to all employees outside the corporate office

I have been working at Enlivant

Pros

wonderful residents, families and coworkers. the relationships made all the terrible things tolerable

Cons

there is no concern for recruiting good employees or retaining the ones they do have. The pay scale is so low, the employees hired are very low calaber. They put so much emphasis on filling the buildings but are not willing to pay enough to the first line staff so they attract good staff. Then, there is no recognition of hard work or a good job.

254 Other Employee Reviews for Enlivant (View Most Recent)

Should value employees more & try to retain them rather than continuing to have turnover & rehire

Current Employee - Residence Director
    Current Employee - Residence Director

I have been working at Enlivant

Pros

Decent benefits. But those continue to slowly decline in ways also.

Cons

Working inside a community is wonderful! Rewarding and challenging. And a blessing to be a part of a big family - inside the walls of the community. Cons outside the walls...too many to list.

Respect & retain your management. There is too much house-level management turnover. Treat them as professionals & not as children. Be positive. Are all those lists, reports, deadlines, data entry really necessary in all areas? Look at your systems and seriously determine if they are necessary or counter productive and nost cost effective. Or could things (systems/procedures) be simplified so management in the building can get back to what's important - The Current Residents living in these communities PAYING YOUR SALARY!

absolutely the worst place I have ever worked.

Current Employee - Dining Room Service Coordinator
    Current Employee - Dining Room Service Coordinator

I have been working at Enlivant

Pros

The residents are the ones who made me stay there for 3 years. I cared deeply for them.

Cons

Horrible upper management. The Ceo's could care less about their employees or residents. They are all about the money. They raise the residents rent every year to allot for raises for the employees. YEAH RIGHT! I really hope that they all shut down. They would deserve what they get for not caring about anyone but themselves!

Learn how to run a business and treat the residents and employees with care and love.

There are newer employer reviews for Enlivant