There are newer employer reviews for Enloe Medical Center

Good pay, good benefits. Management not always helpful.

Former Employee - Respiratory Care Practitioner  in  Chico, CA
Former Employee - Respiratory Care Practitioner in Chico, CA

I worked at Enloe Medical Center

Pros

Benefits
Pay
Comraderie
Pleasing environmernt
Good annual picnic and Christmas party

Cons

Management sometimes secretive about upcoming changes.

Be more open about upcoming changes.

6 Other Employee Reviews for Enloe Medical Center (View Most Recent)

Okay place to work that is getting better and better

Current Employee - Clinical Technologist  in  Chico, CA
    Current Employee - Clinical Technologist in Chico, CA

I have been working at Enloe Medical Center

Pros

Great location, chico is an amazing place to live and work in. The caliber of your follow employees is high with a wide range of ages from newly graduated nurses to nurses that have been working for more then thirty years. Several good changes have come about since the adoption of the nurses union and the hiring of Deorah Yancer. Pay is going up and wide sweeping and desperately needed changes are taking place.

Cons

While the nurses union has brought about quite a few desperately need changes, it has also caused several problems in how it has gone about making these changes. The level of diversity at the hospital is dreadfully low, while this is partially because of the rather low level of diversity found in the northern part of california it can be kind of depressing for people who are used to a more diverse work place. While Deborah Yancer has helped implement alot of good changes there is still a lot that need to be done.

Just found out that Deborah Yancer will be resigning from the CEO position, this does add some apprehension to me recommending working at Enloe. Hopefully the new CEO will be as good if not better then Deborah Yancer

Keep making smart changes, increase the amount of communication you have with front line employees and start recruiting more doctors

I enjoyed my job and it had very good benefits.

Current Employee - Registered Nurse  in  Chico, CA
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Chico, CA

I have been working at Enloe Medical Center full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

My co-workers were a great group, family like. Pay was highest in the area. The benefits were really good; medical dental, vision and IRA that the medical center meets at 50%. They also offer a new graduate program. Excellent annual training program.

Cons

I was ambivalent about the 12 hour shifts. I did like having 4 days off a week, especially when it coincided with a weekend.

When an employee has been injured, continues to have pain and is taking medications, being forced to interview for job positions.

There are newer employer reviews for Enloe Medical Center

Worked for Enloe Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!