Enphase Energy
www.enphaseenergy.com Petaluma, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Be Careful about working here

Engineer (Former Employee)
Petaluma, CA

ProsEnphase Energy literally created the Micro-Inverter market and was able to do a successful IPO based on taking advantage of being first in the market.

ConsManagement has no clue what they are doing when it comes to product development and putting a 25 year warranty on a product that will not last that long could be the downfall of this company as their field returns escalate over the next few years.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the employees and quit adding more Managers that have no clue what they are doing. They don't promote any employees but continually bring in more and more Managers therefore pushing the real workers lower down the totem pole.

Excellent experience in every way!

Field Applications Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Enphase Energy full-time for more than a year

Pros: Not micromanaged and open to new ideas and suggestions. Cons: None as of yet. Love working with Enphase! Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

fast passe environment

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Enphase Energy full-time for more than a year

Pros: Okay benefits, great location, good people Cons: processes can be improved and deadlines Advice to Senior Management: reward high performers Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Enphase Energy.

Worked for Enphase Energy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enphase Energy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Enphase Energy CEO Paul Nahi. All reviews posted anonymously by Enphase Energy employees.