Enphase Energy
www.enphaseenergy.com Petaluma, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Rife with executive dysfunction

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Enphase Energy full-time

ProsThere are some great rank and file personnel that carry the weight of the company in spite of poor leadership. And the company is located in a wonderful locale.

ConsA consistent lack of trust within Enphase stifles innovation and collaboration, delaying new product introduction. Look at the experience of the executives and ask if they have the competence to hold their current position, and you'll likely be able to pick out the key source of the dysfunction. Sadly, the potential for this company is severely threatened.

Advice to Senior ManagementSurgically remove the source of consistent trauma to the team or market leadership will be forever lost.

Be Careful about working here

Engineer (Former Employee)
Petaluma, CA

I worked at Enphase Energy full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Enphase Energy literally created the Micro-Inverter market and was able to do… Cons: Management has no clue what they are doing when it comes to product development and putting a 25 year warranty on a product… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the employees and quit adding more Managers that have no clue what they are doing. They don't… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Excellent experience in every way!

Field Applications Engineer (Current Employee)
Petaluma, CA

I have been working at Enphase Energy full-time for more than a year

Pros: Not micromanaged and open to new ideas and suggestions. Cons: None as of yet. Love working with Enphase! Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Enphase Energy.

Worked for Enphase Energy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enphase Energy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Enphase Energy CEO Paul Nahi. All reviews posted anonymously by Enphase Energy employees.