Enphase Energy
www.enphaseenergy.com Petaluma, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Changing the world with really nice people

Marketing (Current Employee)
Petaluma, CA

I have been working at Enphase Energy full-time for less than a year

ProsCollaborative culture, good work/life balance (especially compared to Silicon Valley norms - office is pretty much empty by 6.15pm), smart and committed people, nice age diversity (again, compared to SilVal where being over 35 makes you feel out of place), walks the talk re. the green focus of the company, technology leader.

ConsStruggling to find right balance between instituting processes and weighing teams down with too much process, Sometimes too many involved in each project, so over-collaboration can slow things down.

Advice to Senior ManagementRebalance some teams to add extra hands at lower levels so more experienced team members have the bandwidth to fly.

Great intentions.

I have been working at Enphase Energy full-time for more than a year

Pros: Some of the most dedicated passionate people to work with. Collaboration was encouraged although maybe less now that it is larger.… Cons: High level of chaos, big division between management and the working people. Communication between departments and management to staff… Advice to Senior Management: Scale the chaos - plan ahead don't react, increase your interaction with the staff not just… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Rife with executive dysfunction

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Enphase Energy full-time

Pros: There are some great rank and file personnel that carry the weight of the company… Cons: A consistent lack of trust within Enphase stifles innovation and collaboration, delaying new product introduction. Look at the experience of the executives and ask… Advice to Senior Management: Surgically remove the source of consistent trauma to the team… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Enphase Energy.

Worked for Enphase Energy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enphase Energy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Enphase Energy CEO Paul Nahi. All reviews posted anonymously by Enphase Energy employees.