Ensco
www.enscoplc.com London, United Kingdom 50 to 149 Employees

It has its Ups and Downs

Rig Safey Spc (Current Employee)

ProsGood Compensation and great schedule of 14 on 14 off in the GoM. There are lots of opportunity for training, and Ensco is more than willing to send you.

ConsImmature managers and gossipy crews. Communication of issues from the top down can me great except when it wont work for our rig or our crews, then we just get ignored.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay attention to the lowest guy on the totem, if he is having trouble understanding his job and how you react, than there is a good chance everyone else in the company is on par with him.

Get with the program

Business Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Ensco

Pros: -Global approach -Great position for this company to grow in future Cons: -Old School -Loves the good old boy network -Lower Salaries then the… Advice to Senior Management: Start hiring Managers who know what that are suppose to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

hard work will get you no where

Floorhand (Current Employee)

I have been working at Ensco

Pros: the pay and benifits are pretty good Cons: no pay for safty meetings , no breaks or respect… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ensco.

Worked for Ensco? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ensco reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ensco CEO Daniel W. Rabun. All reviews posted anonymously by Ensco employees.