There are newer employer reviews for Ensighten

Great products, even greater people

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

I have been working at Ensighten full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Terrific startup in a high growth mode -- plenty of open positions in all departments. Unique and patented technology that's highly differentiated from the competition's. Amazingly bright developers who continuously innovate. Very relaxed work environment -- it's fun to be at the headquarters office.

Cons

Young startup without fully fleshed processes, so people have to step up and take initiative. Small office space that divides employees into two separate suites on different floors.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on execution and on driving growth.

Other Employee Reviews for Ensighten

1. An innovative and forward thinking company providing excellent career opportunities!

I have been working at Ensighten full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Exciting place to work where I've been able to make a difference and progress within the company as the company has grown. Leaders of the organisation encourage innovation, new ideas and new approaches to work. Friendly and very experienced people across all the offices.

Cons

It's considered as a "start-up" so if you are willing to put in the long hours and hard work then it will benefit you as the company grows (hardly a "con").

2. Nice working environment

Current Employee - Engineer in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Engineer in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Ensighten (More than a year)

Pros

The London office is in a great location, and everybody there is friendly and a pleasure to work with. The company is very generous with benefits, for example contributing towards gym memberships, providing fruit and cereal, and arranging evenings out regularly. We're provided with good spec hardware (for developers, MacBook Pros with extra monitors, plus standing desks). Hours are flexible, and working from home is permitted too. There are lots of interesting engineering problems to work on, covering a wide range of fields, and the development team is always happy to help out and work on something as a group.

Cons

It sometimes feels like the London office is treated as a satellite of the San Jose office, rather than a fully fledged office of its own. For example, it's sometimes necessary to have calls with HQ running into the evening, which can make it feel like we're at a disadvantage purely because we're in a different time zone.

Advice to Management

Upper management use far too much 'management speak'. We have monthly 'town hall' style meetings, and more often than not, I have no idea what's actually been said by the end. I'd like them to just communicate coherently without resorting to 'business speak' at every opportunity.