Ensighten
www.ensighten.com Cupertino, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Great products, even greater people

Cupertino, CA

ProsTerrific startup in a high growth mode -- plenty of open positions in all departments. Unique and patented technology that's highly differentiated from the competition's. Amazingly bright developers who continuously innovate. Very relaxed work environment -- it's fun to be at the headquarters office.

ConsYoung startup without fully fleshed processes, so people have to step up and take initiative. Small office space that divides employees into two separate suites on different floors.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to focus on execution and on driving growth.

I've worked full time at Ensighten for several years and have gotten to watch the company evolve.

Engineering (Current Employee)

I have been working at Ensighten full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: *Fun work environment assuming you enjoy nerf guns *Lots of variety in available work to do *Management recognizes hard work and promotes accordingly *A variety of company outings… Cons: *Current office is very cramped (but we're moving to a new office shortly) *To be really successful long… Advice to Senior Management: Stay the course. Focusing on customer satisfaction and new development… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Chaos at best, really out to lunch most of the time

Cupertino, CA

I have been working at Ensighten full-time for more than a year

Pros: Decent starting salary and benefits, as sad as it sounds "free food" is dépassé in the valley these days… Cons: Management is screwy, odd decisions with no real vision or gameplan(at least not one that was shared or articulated companywide). Complete shift in company… Advice to Senior Management: More transparency, less arrogance. Figure out what this company wants to do and execute on it.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ensighten.

Worked for Ensighten? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ensighten reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ensighten CEO Josh Manion . All reviews posted anonymously by Ensighten employees.