Entergy
www.entergy.com New Orleans, LA 5000+ Employees

You can determine your success.

Engineering Intern (Former Employee)
The Woodlands, TX

ProsI felt like Entergy enabled me to take on new challenges, and I feel like I contributed to the company. I learned so much while working there. They were more than willing to let me get out to the field which was a big plus.

ConsDepending on where you live, the work locations aren't the best. Working in power generation means working at sites that are away from the city.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up. Everyone I met in upper management had been with the company for a long time and were experienced in their fields.

Nuclear, On the Rebound and the Next Hot Industry

Senior Electrical Engineer (Current Employee)
    Russellville, AR

I have been working at Entergy

Pros: Salaries are high for this area. A clean and… Cons: Stressful at times and if a Nuclear Unit trips offline it can mean long hours and call out. This… Advice to Senior Management: Hire more employees. We have lost a lot of skilled people… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great company in my opinion

Engineer II (Current Employee)

I have been working at Entergy full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Competitive salary, benefits, vacation, etc. Most people are a joy to work with. Moving around within the company is encouraged, especially if you… Cons: The work atmosphere tends to vary among the many locations. Some locations tend to over work employees more than others. The… Advice to Senior Management: Most of the management I have encountered is actually there for a reason, and that is a good thing. Continue to promote those individuals… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Entergy.

Worked for Entergy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Entergy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Entergy CEO J. Wayne Leonard. All reviews posted anonymously by Entergy employees.