Enterprise Community Partners

www.enterprisecommunity.com
  www.enterprisecommunity.com
There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Community Partners

Current employee, and we do have "cubicles"

I have been working at Enterprise Community Partners

Pros

Company is where it wants to be as we head to our short and long term goals. We have cubicles, just not the tall ones from the 1970's that an earlier post indicates we went away from. New set up encourages engagement and communication amongst peers and is not a problem, is the new trend of this decade. Awesome benefits and mission that has a purpose. Laid back, great culture, smart and intelligent individuals

Cons

some recent changes which are never easy but is all for the good. Wish we still had deli in building but that's manageable

Keep up the great work and keep leading us in the right direction. Happy with the recent changes and glad to be in a position to grow

23 Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise Community Partners (View Most Recent)

Change in Direction

I worked at Enterprise Community Partners

Pros

Mission Driven organization for the underserved

Cons

A disconnect between the mission and those they work with

Take an honest, open and responsive look at the partners they work with

Now they do not even have cubicles, even worse

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Columbia, MD
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

I worked at Enterprise Community Partners full-time

Pros

Office is in a good location.

Cons

In the move to the new building, now there are not even cubicles, just open office areas! It's like a funeral wake now. Everyone has to be absolutely quiet so as not to interfere with their neighbor's listening. Very sad in an environment that in the early 2000s used to have offices that encouraged lively conversations within them. Very sad.

Very corporate environment, have gotten away from the basic mission that started Enterprise.

Listen to your employees.Please consider more privacy for your employees. You can trust them, they are very hard workers and having an open area to "keep people on their toes" actually discourages trust. This is not a newsroom, where open areas are needed. .

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Community Partners

Worked for Enterprise Community Partners? Contribute to the Community!