Enterprise Consulting Solutions

www.myecsinc.com
There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Consulting Solutions

Horrible company to work for.

Former Employee - Scheduler in Phoenix, AZ
Former Employee - Scheduler in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Enterprise Consulting Solutions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Worked with some good people. Pay decently.

Cons

-No communication between departments
-Unorganized company with no advancement opportunities.
-My supervisor was rude and unhelpful. Any time I had a question she would give me attitude and wouldn't help, this was when she was actually around.
-My supervisor reprimanded us like we were children for silly errors. Maybe they should consider training the staff a little better.
-My supervisor fired over 6 people within the first three weeks for illegitimate reasons.
-Company expects you to work everyday and will let you go if you miss too many days, even for legitimate reasons.
-Company took away sticky notes because "schedulers could take home patient information on sticky notes easier than a pad of paper." First, we are HIPPA trained. Second, we are adults. Third, don't hire temps if you want to trust the people that work for your company.
-DONT work for this company, at least as a scheduler.

If you want success, investigate supervisors. Also think about training the employees better. Leaving out vital pieces of information and then yelling at these employees makes you look bad.

42 Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise Consulting Solutions (View Most Recent)

N-O-T Recommended!

Current Employee - Field Technician in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Field Technician in Washington, DC

I have been working at Enterprise Consulting Solutions as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

There are lists of pros on this website and possibly the one citing $15 an hour is leading.

Cons

Communication with individuals at ecs and between departments is non-existent.
    ECS phoned m-e---with offer to work/send equipment and three weeks later, after almost half a dozen emails and voice mails---nothing.
    Requirement of downloading through wireless is not necessary--and does not even make sense.

There is something fishy going on at ecs.

Management encountered is appalling. Is it true ecs fired 90% of its staff at the end of 2011?
    It seems an audit is in order.
    And plenty more reviews, because any company considering ecs for its EMR needs would move on to another one.

Decent money and autonomy

Current Employee - Field Technician in Johnson City, TN
    Current Employee - Field Technician in Johnson City, TN

I have been working at Enterprise Consulting Solutions

Pros

In many ways you are your own boss in this job. As long as you show up for your shift and get your project done, then management doesn't bother you. The money is quite good for the small skillset required for the job. I make $15 an hour, plus .50 per mile after 80 miles roundtrip. If you travel a few hours to do a job, you can make a pretty good days pay. They also pay you to drive after the first hour. Most weeks I have worked 40 hours, sometimes less, sometimes more. The overtime is very nice, and they never gripe about giving it to you. They are also very good with the reimbursments they owe you. I have heard a few people complain about this job, but as with many things, you get what you put into it.

Cons

No room for advancement as a Field Tech
    Sometimes the work is intermittent
    No Benefits

Be more clear on what days a Field Tech will and will not work. Waiting day by day is never fun.

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Consulting Solutions