Enterprise Information Services

www.goeis.com
There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Information Services

Pretty horrible place to work except for small pockets of good guys.

Current Employee - New Business in Vienna, VA
Current Employee - New Business in Vienna, VA

I have been working at Enterprise Information Services full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Several good employees who are willing to put up with the baloney

Cons

No employee feedback until you get called in by the COO and milk-toast HR manger and handed a termination letter full of inaccuracies listing your sins and omissions. I told the COO I never had any indication of performance issues and he said: "Yeah, we gotta' do better on that."
You have to suck up to owner and the incompetent management team and shut up with good ideas if you want to keep your job.

Get the owner out of daily management. Hire competent leadership team.

10 Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise Information Services (View Most Recent)

People Oriented

Current Employee - Senior IT Consultant in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Senior IT Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Enterprise Information Services full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The people in this company care about their employees, but they won't coddle you. If you like to work hard and know what you want with respect to opportunities and working conditions, you can be happy here. You won't be asked to work 50+ hour weeks if you don't want to do so. If you want everything handed to you on a silver platter, look elsewhere. Customer satisfaction is held in the highest regard on annual reviews. Flexible working arrangements are available depending on contract limitations.

Cons

The company has recently grown to medium sized status and is experiencing some growing pains in infrastructure, but the staff all respond well to employee requests.

Keep the customer first, but be more active in seeking advice on internal improvements from staff.

Be Careful What you Ask For...

I have been working at Enterprise Information Services

Pros

Compared to where I've worked in the past - can't think of one.

Cons

I really do not care for several of their policies. For one thing, if you are contracted to a government office, and they close for weather, holidays, etc - tough noogies, you're without pay or taking personal leave. Too many personal agendas; a new person coming aboard has to pull teeth to get support. Interviews leave out - shall we say - a whole lot of important information, like what the job really entails, and the length of the contract. It is not a terrible company to work for - but ask lots of questions, negotiate high on salary, and be prepared for surprises.

A little more respect for your employees would be nice.

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Information Services