www.enterpriseproducts.com
  www.enterpriseproducts.com
There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Products

EDRP Year Three

Current Employee - Engineering Development Rotational Program - Yr II in Houston, TX

I have been working at Enterprise Products full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The program has grown significantly and there has been more executive support of the rotational program as a whole. The third year focuses on Project Management and as a third year EDRP I have a project portfolio of around $9MM. This leads me to believe that they trust me with the level of responsibility required to manage small to medium projects on my own.

Cons

There is no clear picture about what transpires at the end of the three year program and how the transition will occur and the level of personal "say" in the permanent position. There tends to be some shortfalls in the mentoring capabilities across the board. There is no formal review process to assess your progress against others in the program.

Fix the "official database - PODS" so that people can use and believe the data stored in there. This provides a huge obstacle to multiple departments and people across the company.

Provide a better interface between the commercial responsibilities and the engineered solution so that people can deliver on cost and schedule.

49 Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise Products (View Most Recent)

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at Enterprise Products

Pros

Great company to work for overall. They are an honest business who hire people with integrity and a good work ethics.

Cons

Since the company has grown quite rapidly in the past couple years, they still seem to have a small business mentality in areas. This is especially true with HR, I think.

Get HR more involve with employees and making sure their needs/wants are met. Help employees know they are valued and appreciated.

For the most part working at enterprise was a good experience.

Current Employee - Tankerman in Houma, LA
    Current Employee - Tankerman in Houma, LA

I have been working at Enterprise Products

Pros

When I worked at Enterprise I felt they were always fair with the pay and how they treated employees. Some employees would gripe about the company but I never had any complaints with the company. They are good about getting you to the boat and getting you off the boat when it is crew change time.

Cons

They don't always hire the best people for the job

Enterprise could take a look at some of there hiring practices. Seems like sometimes they would hire someone if they were breathing. Also take a look at the rehire, no rehire list it seems like it depends on what kind of mood HR is in or if they like you or dislike you.

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Products