Enterprise Products

www.enterpriseproducts.com
  www.enterpriseproducts.com
There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Products

Good company, profitable. good benefits. decent compensation

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at Enterprise Products full-time for more than a year

Pros

CEO very knowledgeable leading the company to profitability. If all you want is a decent paycheck, then Enterprise is an OK place to work. Bus fare (or parking) is subsidized. Half day Fridays. Good health care. stock options. Pension 4% match on 401k

Cons

Leadership does not cross over to IT dept. Spoiled user with a 'small company' mentality. Micro-managers who don't have the knowledge or experience to make a decision and enforce the 'rules'. No work from home opportunities.

46 Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise Products (View Most Recent)

EDRP Year Three

Current Employee - Engineering Development Rotational Program - Yr II  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Engineering Development Rotational Program - Yr II in Houston, TX

I have been working at Enterprise Products full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The program has grown significantly and there has been more executive support of the rotational program as a whole. The third year focuses on Project Management and as a third year EDRP I have a project portfolio of around $9MM. This leads me to believe that they trust me with the level of responsibility required to manage small to medium projects on my own.

Cons

There is no clear picture about what transpires at the end of the three year program and how the transition will occur and the level of personal "say" in the permanent position. There tends to be some shortfalls in the mentoring capabilities across the board. There is no formal review process to assess your progress against others in the program.

Fix the "official database - PODS" so that people can use and believe the data stored in there. This provides a huge obstacle to multiple departments and people across the company.

Provide a better interface between the commercial responsibilities and the engineered solution so that people can deliver on cost and schedule.

Enterprise Products

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at Enterprise Products

Pros

Great company to work for overall. They are an honest business who hire people with integrity and a good work ethics.

Cons

Since the company has grown quite rapidly in the past couple years, they still seem to have a small business mentality in areas. This is especially true with HR, I think.

Get HR more involve with employees and making sure their needs/wants are met. Help employees know they are valued and appreciated.

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Products

Worked for Enterprise Products? Contribute to the Community!