Enterprise Products

www.enterpriseproducts.com

job

Pros

the compensation and benefits are good

Cons

communication with management is not good. things might seem very good in the beginning and all of the sudden turn to the opposite direction.

Other reviews for Enterprise Products

Great company with lots of opportunities. The work is fast paced and there is a large variety of experience to gain.

Pros

I feel fortunate that everyone I have worked closely with has been very supportive, uplifting, and willing to teach.

Cons

Your experience with the company depends on the department you are in. For me, the people I work with make the job enjoyable.

Operator/safety coordinator (def: operator coordinates all safety in their area of responsibility) for nearly 20 years.

Pros

Pay was good, co-workers good, benefits good. During my time they had a very liberal sick leave program. Pretty much take off at a whim.

Cons

Management/supervision will listen to your advice and suggestions then ignore you and do nothing. I mentioned safety issues many times and followed the hierarchy up. I had an unusual connection with Mr. Creel, even lunched with him downtown. Finally mentioned I had some issues, how should I deal with it. He referred me to two VP's and after much anguish I went to one of them with the issues I had tried to solve with lower levels. Inside of one month many changes were made and are ongoing. Less than six months after I exposed the poor safety culture, the West Storage facility blew up. I wish I had acted sooner. After that I began to feel much pressure and less cooperation and help from the safety department. It was obvious I was on my way out. That pressure along with them putting me in unsafe situations broke my health and they would not find work for me and I was 'eased out' on LTD. I am hoping that the culture has changed for the better but from what I read on here, it doesn't sound much improved and turnover rate is worse.

I don't think they will listen because they behave like most of corporate America. The money factor is what it is all about and that is important. However, I would hope that they could get more people oriented. They say that people are their most valuable asset but it doesn't relate to better treatment. I don't know, it's just I sure do have less stress now that I am gone from the company. I teach safety now and am self employed and much happier. I wish them the best.

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Products.

Worked for Enterprise Products? Contribute to the Community!