Enterprise Rent-A-Car

good

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Pros

it is a good entry level company.

Cons

you may have to work long hours

3232 Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car (View Most Recent)

Very hard job, with excellant rewards.

Former Employee - Branch Rental Manager in Alpharetta, GA
    Former Employee - Branch Rental Manager in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Pros

No other company will give a 22 year old graduate the sales and leadership training that will come by working with Enterprise.

Cons

A career with is both mentally and physically demanding. Expect long hours and working 6 days per week. As an employee advances expect pressure from demanding customers and higher level internal managers.

Enterprise upper management will overlook the integrity of employees who use questionable means to sell damage waiver products.

Great place to start a career

Former Employee - Branch Manager in Huntington Beach, CA
    Former Employee - Branch Manager in Huntington Beach, CA

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Pros

Enterprise allowed me to start and build my career. There seems to be consistently strong leadership and a decentralized business model that allows employees to run a business how they see fit. For a recent college grad, Enterprise is a great way of giving you exposure to different aspects of business: customer service, sales, leadership, business development, and p&l management.

Cons

Its tough to swallow that you rent cars for a living. After getting promoted to mgmt, you can say that you run a business, or that you're a sales manager, but it isn't necessarily a place that people are proud to work. Pay is okay if you're a top performer....but then again if you're a top performer at another sales organization, you'll get paid exponentially more.

Be honest with expectations. I feel like some upper management sell the dream so much that some people are set up for failure. I've had upper management tell me that I'd make much more when I got promoted to certain levels, and it was disappointing to find out years later that it wasn't true.

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car