Enterprise Rent-A-Car

www.go.enterprise.com

Very hard job, with excellant rewards.

Branch Rental Manager (Former Employee) Alpharetta, GA

ProsNo other company will give a 22 year old graduate the sales and leadership training that will come by working with Enterprise.

ConsA career with is both mentally and physically demanding. Expect long hours and working 6 days per week. As an employee advances expect pressure from demanding customers and higher level internal managers.

Advice to Senior ManagementEnterprise upper management will overlook the integrity of employees who use questionable means to sell damage waiver products.

good

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Pros: it is a good entry level company. Cons: you may have to work long hours Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to start a career

Branch Manager (Former Employee) Huntington Beach, CA

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Pros: Enterprise allowed me to start and build my career. There seems to be consistently strong leadership and a decentralized business model that allows employees… Cons: Its tough to swallow that you rent cars for a living. After getting promoted to mgmt, you can say that you run a business,… Advice to Senior Management: Be honest with expectations. I feel like some upper management sell the dream so much that some people are set up for failure. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!