Enterprise Rent-A-Car

www.go.enterprise.com
  www.go.enterprise.com
There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Avoid at all costs!!!! Run Run Away!!!!

Current Employee - Management Trainee in Idaho Falls, ID
Current Employee - Management Trainee in Idaho Falls, ID

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There are not positive words to describe working for Enterprise

Cons

Enterprise is built off of a turnover process. They find young college graduates to who are willing to do about 50 hours per week and pay them very little. In the interview process they mention that you will learn all the in and outs of business and will know how to run your own business. The truth is that you will find yourself washing cars for at least 4 hours a day with horrible working conditions. Jack Taylor the founder of Enterprise was once qouted by saying " Take care of your customers and employees...and profits will follow". After being with the company for 1 year I have found that qoute to be false in everyway. A customer came in demanding a car without a reservation on a busy friday and threatened to attack me and called me every 4 letter word in the book, he was then given a car by my manager while he was apoligizing for the situation. "Take care of your employees" I think not... You will spend most of your day selling protections to people that they honestly dont need while managment is over your shoulder making sure you say sales pitches word for word to the customers. I promise you that you will feel over worked and under paid. I was hired on at $10.50 per hour as a college graduate.Do not settle for enterprise!!!!! Run now!!!!

3246 Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car (View Most Recent)

Could have been better to your employees

Current Employee - Management Trainee in Laurel, MD
    Current Employee - Management Trainee in Laurel, MD

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Fun people, but all the good ones leave. Interesting customers. unique job experience. Looks great on the resume.

Cons

Unethical business practices, management doesn't care, slack employees, deteriorating building, high standards with no tools to reach them. Always under staffed. They talk a great game, but fail to meet their own business requirement with concerns to training and development.

Management needs to think about the people working and actually care. We understand there is a bottom line, but we are not robots. We are people and should be treated with respect and dignity.

Very fast paced and you must multi-task

Current Employee - Accounting Clerk in Memphis, TN
    Current Employee - Accounting Clerk in Memphis, TN

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Pros

The benefits and the promotion aspect of the car industry. Enterprise rewards hard workers. They believe in the environment and employees.

Cons

You must perform your daily tasks efficiently and be able to adapt to changes at any time. If can be nerve racking bust it does pay off in the end.

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car