Enterprise Rent-A-Car

www.go.enterprise.com

Great Company. Understaffed

Management Trainee (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsThis is where you want to be if you are young and looking to make a dominate career out of management. The company gives you the tools you need to become your own boss.

ConsThe company runs low on employees as they do on their vehicles. Every branch seems understaffed and overworked. business hours are 7-6pm, but because of staffing, you need to stay late to finish work and prepare for the next day. this is great overtime pay, but is not for those who wish to achieve a work/life balance to spend time with families. you must make it to the Area Manager position in order to make time for family.

Advice to Senior Managementmanagement should be harder on their recruiting department and hire more employees to the area and quit worrying on personal expense. if management realized how much money they lose cost wise when a trained and invested employee quits, they would see that staffing the companies areas with more sales Representatives would lead to a healthier and more competitive sales environment.

Manager Assistant

Manager Assistant (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for more than a year

Pros: Awesome place to work. Culture is beautiful if you like… Cons: No commission. Wont make a lot of money till you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

ERAC

Management Trainee (Former Employee) Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for less than a year

Pros: Fun people to work with, easy job, meet interesting people Cons: Glorified position in interviews and materials. Job is boring and very frustrating. Selling insurance is… Advice to Senior Management: Be more upfront about what the job is. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!