Enterprise

Current Employee - Citations Processor in Tulsa, OK
Current Employee - Citations Processor in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Enterprise has always treated me well. I get great pay, great benefits, and a great work environment. Obviously, every manager is a little bit different, but my managers have always been very understanding, and it shows that they honestly care about their employees. Definitely the happiest I have ever been at a job.

Cons

Enterprise is a pretty conservative company, so with that comes pretty strict dress code rules and corporate policies. That's about the only downside I can think of, and it's a minor one.

Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Work hard but have fun along the way with plenty of opportunity for growth

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Opportunity to get promoted really quick. Fun atmosphere. You work with lots of cool people. Get to drive all different types of cars around. You learn how to run a business, make important decisions, and provide great customer service. They reward hard work with company parties, lunches, happy hours and other incentives. Great benefits and 401k plan. How you approach this job wil determine where you will go with this company. Build a good reputation for yourself and success will follow.

Cons

Long hours. Low starting salary for management trainees. Your entire promotability is based around your sales. You can be amazing at managing people and running a business but if your sales Is not there , you'll never get the chance to get promoted.

Advice to Management

Have a better work life balance. Sales should Not be the only thing that determines promotion. An equal mix of sales and leadership ability should determine this.

2. Good Training did exactly what they promised

Former Employee - Branch Rental Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Branch Rental Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There is a great opportunity for growth. They have ongoing trianing and the people are great.

Cons

Hours can get out of control, weak compensation.