Enterprise

Current Employee - Citations Processor  in  Tulsa, OK
Current Employee - Citations Processor in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Enterprise has always treated me well. I get great pay, great benefits, and a great work environment. Obviously, every manager is a little bit different, but my managers have always been very understanding, and it shows that they honestly care about their employees. Definitely the happiest I have ever been at a job.

Cons

Enterprise is a pretty conservative company, so with that comes pretty strict dress code rules and corporate policies. That's about the only downside I can think of, and it's a minor one.

Other Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Work hard but have fun along the way with plenty of opportunity for growth

Current Employee - Assistant Manager  in  Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for more than a year

Pros

Opportunity to get promoted really quick. Fun atmosphere. You work with lots of cool people. Get to drive all different types of cars around. You learn how to run a business, make important decisions, and provide great customer service. They reward hard work with company parties, lunches, happy hours and other incentives. Great benefits and 401k plan. How you approach this job wil determine where you will go with this company. Build a good reputation for yourself and success will follow.

Cons

Long hours. Low starting salary for management trainees. Your entire promotability is based around your sales. You can be amazing at managing people and running a business but if your sales Is not there , you'll never get the chance to get promoted.

Have a better work life balance. Sales should Not be the only thing that determines promotion. An equal mix of sales and leadership ability should determine this.

Great opportunity to progress your career ad infinitum

Former Employee - Regional Sales Manager  in  Renton, WA
    Former Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Renton, WA

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

You are mostly in control of your own career destiny. The best performers will be rewarded with great opportunity. Training is high caliber and most managers actually care about the development of the employees on their team.

Cons

Sometimes you can be surrounded with inferior talent. You'll need to succeed despite these conditions or you will end up bogging down your career. At Enterprise you'll need to always keep yourself moving forward. If you are stagnant for too long, you'll become yesterday's news.

Don't lose track of the mission statement. Its easy to become too heavily focused on the cash.

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!