There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Horrible place to work...very disrespectful management"

Former Employee - Management Trainee in Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - Management Trainee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Driving the newest cars was the best part...lunch breaks were a good

Cons

Management was horrible. Was repeatedly reprimanded and told I was horrible at my job even though I was consistently making TPC and was #1 on the regional sales matrix multiple times as well. Horrible working hours. Lied to during hiring process of working hours and work environment. Was also informed after hired, "we sold you a dream, now it is your turn to try and make it a reality". Very misinformed during initial hiring process and during training. It was only until I worked there for a while did I learn the true nature of this company. 12-14 hour days

Treat employees with respect and do not call them degrading names. RESPECT!

reviews filtered by

Account Manager

Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (more than a year)

Pros

There are none. They promise you the sun and then change the definition of the word. Either way, within a few years you are in the dark.

Cons

They will relegate themselves to strong arm tactics when trying to get rid of you. They do not believe in absorbing the cost associated with "churning and burning" through employees. I've seen managers have nervous breakdowns because of the under-handed maneuvers this corporation will employ to keep from paying unemployment when they genuinely have exploited all of your abilities. They ask you to take these psychological/personality assessments for what they say is to "help in managing you according to your personality." In reality, they simply focus on where your vulnerabilities may be and take aim. Exploitation of the unknowing, naive, and vulnerable is the hidden corporate motto. This is why they focus on hiring fresh college graduates, single mothers, minorities, retirees, and those rebuilding their lives. These before mentioned groups, however, never make it to senior management because this reality is hard to swallow. And even harder to support.

Throw away the founding values........

Overworked and underpaid.

Former Employee - Intern in Kalamazoo, MI
    Former Employee - Intern in Kalamazoo, MI

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Get to drive new cars.

Cons

Low Pay, constantly doing menial tasks like picking people up, washing cars, etc, and 10 hour work days all week followed by every other Saturday. You are forced to sell insurance plans to people that don't need it with their own insurance, this being the bulk of what you are rated on as an employee.

Treat employees with more respect and allow shift work rather than such long work days that burn out employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car