There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Loving where I work

Current Employee - Manager  in  Detroit, MI
Current Employee - Manager in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

It takes hard work, no doubt about it, but they reward hard work too. I absolutely love the people I work with and I have had several promotions and the financial rewards back it up based upon my own and my team's efforts.

Cons

I honestly having nothing but great things to say for the years of support this company has given to me to both pesonally and professionally!

Continue to invest in your people and they will continue to provide great customer service that this company was founded on

2901 Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car (View Most Recent)

5 years

Current Employee - Chase Driver  in  Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Chase Driver in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Living in Orlando and working for this company has put me in touch with the tourist industry. I have been to places that I otherwise would never see.. I moved to Fla. 6 years ago not knowing my way around, but after working at Enterprise, I'm not afraid to go anywhere!

Cons

Working only part time. There are not many full time driving positions .

they need to keep ALL employees informed of things going on in the company, not just full timers! I think this would keep the rumors from starting. and I think we all like to be informed about what affects our jobs, good or bad!

Hard work and good sales will pay off

Former Employee - Branch Rental Manager  in  Columbia, SC
    Former Employee - Branch Rental Manager in Columbia, SC

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

They always promote from within so you never have to worry about them hiring a manager over you who has not been in your shoes and that hasn't done the task that you have done. Very easy to get along with co-workers and usually I found myself hanging out them outside of work as well.

Cons

If you don't excel at sales it will be harder to get promoted even though you may excel well above other employees in other key areas. The work days can tend to get long but on the plus side you usually have the weekends off or are getting off on Saturdays pretty early. Starting pay is pretty low but after being promoted to assistant manager and above the pay gets better.

Look at the big picture when promoting instead of focusing mainly on sales to promote more well rounded managers. I know for myself I was average at sales and got passed up for some promotions when I truly believe that I was the best option for the position and proved it at different locations by making those branches more successful with better employees. Sales is not 100% of the job as a manager.

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!