Enterprise Rent-A-Car

www.go.enterprise.com

Hard work - great friends

Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) Sacramento, CA

ProsI've made some great friends while working at Enterprise. The days are long, so making friends with co-workers is essential. Great entry level job for the resume.

ConsHARD WORK. HARD WORK. HARD WORK. Washing cars in a suit, being abused by customers, difficult to promote, antiquated business structures, etc. It was difficult to take any sort of pride in work.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop abusing your employees by letting the good ones go so quickly. It's hard work and they should be rewarded more. And more frequently. Senior managers, remember what it was like when you were an MT or an AM. HARD WORK. It is important to have your employees enjoying as much of their day as possible. And Area Managers, it would be nice if you cared about the young MTs. They are the most vulnerable at that point.

Don't Do It

Management Trainee (Current Employee) Fresno, CA

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time

Pros: Good Experience. Every other job will seem like you're only… Cons: Customers are turds. Longest hours. Little pay. Selling overpriced products… Advice to Senior Management: Give us commissions! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Personality Needs to Match the Job

Management Trainee (Former Employee) Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great experience in: sales, marketing, customer service and certain processes around the rental industry, networking. I think I learned a lot being in this company… Cons: Issues of: Long hours (odd hours if at airport), lack of early training in liability rules, people tended to be sneaky with selling coverage in… Advice to Senior Management: Need to organize the initial training and not cloud the fact that even though we… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!